1. Personal data Under the terms of the GDPR, "Personal Data" will be any "information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, identifiers electronically or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual including training records and Qualifications;.”
3. Collection and processing of personal data Whenever a User creates an account on the Site and utilizes the Site's functionality, specific data will be collected, the nature of which varies depending on the purpose associated with it.
Users may upload personal data related to workers involved in their projects, such as training records, identification records, and other such information. Furthermore Users may require support from Company to assist with uploading data onto the Boxcore platform. Boxcore staff will only use this data where requested to assist Clients with the successful use of Boxcore. To the extent that personal data is processed when the Customer, Authorised Users, or Clients use the Solution and Services, the parties acknowledge that the Company is a data processor, and the Customer is a data controller.
4. Transfers of personal data In some instances, the Users of the Site's personal information may be transferred to other entities that provide services to Boxcore. In the specific case of the transfer of personal data to entities located in the United States of America, we ensure that they comply with the principles established in the Privacy Shield (Agreement between the European Commission and the US Department of Commerce that imposes on North American receiving company’s personal data collected in the European Union (special safeguard and caution obligations).
5. Rights of holders of personal data Users of the Site are guaranteed the right of access, rectification, withdrawal of consent, opposition to treatment for previously defined purposes, deletion, limitation, and portability of the personal data they have transmitted. The rights of the users mentioned above may be exercised at any time. For that purpose, it is sufficient for interested parties to send such requests in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Scopeasy Construction Software Limited, 26 / 27 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, D02 X361, Ireland. Without prejudice to those mentioned above in the previous terms, users of the Site who have transmitted their data may still, whenever they consider it relevant, submit a complaint to the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC), whose contact information is located at https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/
6. Period of retention of personal data Personal data collected and processed by Boxcore will be kept for as long as the User's registration on the Site remains active or as mandated by relevant legislation. Once the User's registration on the Site is terminated, the personal data that the User has transmitted to Boxcore will be kept for up to 1 (one) year from that date, except if another period of conservation elapses from the applicable law or an alternative period as agreed between both Boxcore and Customers. However, the User of the Site may, at any time, request from Boxcore the deletion of the personal data they have transmitted and can do this by contacting us at email@example.com or by providing a written request to Boxcore or Scopeasy Construction Software Limited, 26 / 27 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, D02 X361, Ireland.
7. Purposes associated with the collection and processing of personal data The legal basis on which we collect, process, and transfer user’s and workers’ information described below is our legitimate interests in conducting our business in a responsible and prudent manner and enabling companies, and workers access a digital means to capture, store, share and track key safety data including but not limited to workers information such as training records. The personal data provided in connection with the use of the Site will be processed and stored in a computer database created for this purpose and are mandatory to supply as they are necessary and indispensable for the fulfilment of the following purposes: Registration of customers, Companies; access information, use and enjoyment of the Site by them; execution of other meanings, employee training records, employee emergency contact information, marketing, and sales operations, including the sending of information about new or current products, offers or other promotional actions; compliance with legal obligations in force (namely of a fiscal, administrative and judicial nature).
8. Security measures We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data. The Boxcore platform is hosted by Amazon AWS, located in secure facilities, and complies with international best practice security certifications. We regularly monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and attacks and ensure that all operating systems and software patches are applied.
10. Data retention We will retain your personal data for the duration of your use of the boxcore.com platform and/or such a period after such period ends as it is necessary to comply with our obligations under applicable law. Our Customers may be required to retain information provided by you because the law requires them to and may also retain the information to deal with any claim or dispute that may arise in connection with your works.